Search Engine Optimisation
The moment your website is online and ready to receive traffic, this is one of the most important steps to ensure that people know your site is there, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Read more about SEO here.
In Australia almost 95% of web searches are done with Google and approximately 89% on a global scale. Our focus is to get your website ranked on the first page of Google for the majority of your chosen phrases. This can be achieved by using our state of the art SEO software allowing us to see where your site is currently ranked. It generates a list of profitable keywords through a 'Keyword
Website Structure Analysis
- Making sure that every page in your website is searchable by Googlebot.
Keyword Analysis & Research
- Finding the most profitable keywords relating to your business.
Metatag Keyword Placement
- Giving each page in your website a structured set of keywords.
Creation of H1 & H2 Tags
- This promotes searchable keywords for search engine crawlers.
Competitive Backlink Analysis
- We study competitor sites for potential link targets.
Optimal Internal Linking
- Internal Links are most useful for establishing site architecture and spreading link juice to promote page ranking.
Google Analytics Setup
- Website performance tracking.
Search Engine Submission
- Putting your website on the world wide web to be seen.
Regular Traffic & Ranking Reports
- Detailed reporting on how your website is performing in Google, Bing & Yahoo search engines.
Link Building from Quality Websites
- This promotes page ranking for search engines.